- "Worthy are You, our Lord and our God, to receive glory and honor and power; for You created all things, and because of Your will they existed, and were created." (Rev. 4:11).
- “For by Him all things were created, both in the heavens and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities-- all things have been created through Him and for Him”. (Col. 1:16).
- Being created for God’s pleasure does not mean humanity was made to entertain God or just provide Him with amusement.
- God is a creative Being, and it gives Him pleasure to create.
- God is a personal Being, and it gives Him pleasure to have other beings He can have a genuine relationship with.
- It is similar to why parents choose to have children.
- The natural growth of a loving marriage is into parenthood. Children are an expression of their parents love.
- God is love - thus, God created mankind to express this love to.
By Cliff Sabroe