- "In Christ", one gets "All Spiritual Blessings"
- "Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ" (Ephesians 1:3).
- “In Christ”, one finds “Grace”
- “to the praise of the glory of His grace, which He freely bestowed on us in the Beloved” (Eph. 1:6)“
- In Christ”, one receives “Redemption” and “Forgiveness”.
- “In Him we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness or our trespasses, according to the riches of His grace” (Ephesians 1:7).
- “In Christ” we Receive the “Holy Spirit”.
- “In Him, you also, after listening to the message of truth, the gospel of your salvation—having also believed, you were sealed in Him with the Holy Spirit of promise, who is given as a pledge of our inheritance, with a view to the redemption of God’s own possession, to the praise of His glory”. (Eph. 1:13-14).
How one gets "in Christ" is very easy to understand.